Is regular October too humdrum, but haunted houses too creepy-crawly? Come to the Zoo for Halloween activities, amazing animals and pumpkins galore! ZooBoo is a fun family experience for itty-bitty ghouls and goblins as well as the bigger kids. October weather means active animals, colorful foliage and a new season to explore. Combine that with engaging, hands-free activities, spooktacular costumes and trick-or-treating, and you’ve got an unforgettable family tradition. Woo-hoo!
Best of all, ZooBoo is free for Zoo members and included with regular admission.
The Bicentennial Pavilion is home to a whimsical village where the ghoulish DJ keeps guests on their toes with thriller dance parties! Jack’s Barn houses cats and Agape therapeutic miniature horses for a not-so-scary interaction. The Mirror Maze makes a haunting return with thrills and smiles hidden behind every corner.
- Meet the Leeward Sisters – Terra, Wisp and Bubbles conjure up some Halloween magic in their cauldron
- Scarecrow Photo Safari – Bring your cameras for a spooky guided adventure through the Forests
- Trick-or-Treat Trail presented by Atterbury & IndyPendence Job Corps— including 7 treat stations in a NEW larger location in the Plains
- Adult Trick-or-Treat Trail presented by Zink Distributing — Friday and Saturday from 5-8pm (while supplies last)
- Roller Ghoster — Indianapolis’ only roller coaster with a fun, Halloween twist!
- Round-Go-Merry — the carousel that moves in reverse. Open until 7pm
- Spooktacular Train Ride — Enjoy a ride for a special view of the Zoo behind the scenes. Open until 7pm
- Gator Pirate Bayou – Arrr! The shipwrecked Boney Scute Pirate crew are looking for new recruits. Try your luck in their pirate themed games to test your skills as a pirate. Will you join the crew or walk the plank?
- Aunty Guzzle’s Potions – Help Aunty Guzzle create tasty and bizarre Halloween concoctions with potions, witchcraft and “magical ingredients.” Located at Cafe on the Commons
$28.75 – $32.75
Included with Regular Zoo Admission