Event Series: Animals and All That Jazz
Animals and All That Jazz
June 15 @ 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm EDT
One of the Zoo’s longest-running events, this series will showcase a diverse lineup of musicians from across the Midwest, covering jazz genres from classic to contemporary, smooth soul to blues, and even blending in the sounds of pop and R&B.
All performances will take place under the Bicentennial Pavilion. Located near the Zoo’s entrance, this stunning space offers an open-air atmosphere as well as weather protection — a perfect place for attendees to relax for an evening of music, rain or shine.
Best of all, concerts are included with Zoo admission. Come early and enjoy a full day of Zoo fun, then stay late for a night of live jazz music! And, enjoy the ambiance of the Zoo after-hours along with:
- Live music from 5:30-8:30pm
- Specialty food that features a delicious new menu for purchase each night
- A full bar for those 21 years and older provided by Zink Distributing, official beer provider, Hotel Tango Distillery, official cocktail provider, and Daniel’s Vineyard. official wine provider
- Animals on exhibit until 7pm
- Bring a chair to relax and enjoy the music! A limited number of tables are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
$28.75 – $32.75 Included with Regular Zoo Admission